Your Meeting Place
Worship and The Word Service
Please join us for mid-week worship and the Word Service at 442 Glen Rd in Weaverville, every Wednesday from 12:30 to 2 pm. The Center is located at the back of the property. We start promptly at 12:30 pm, so it's best to be a little early to chat and get comfy. Videos of each week's message are available on our YouTube channel. You may also listen to the messages via podcast on Spreaker. If you would like a printed copy, please email your request to us: email@example.com.
- The Center for Christian Living is the home for Let Go and Soar Ministries. Inter-denominational worship and fellowship is on Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m. at 442 Glen Rd. in Weaverville. We meet in the building at the end of the driveway which serves as our Worship Center. Please come and bring a friend!
- The Center is now meeting place for Trinity Hope House Board of Directors and is hosting "Shalom," a recovery support group lead by Pastor Sue Scott. For information please call Pastor Sharron at 530-598-0679
- The Center offers Christian counseling and mentoring for individuals and couples; healing prayer for body, mind and spirit; and intercessory prayer. The Center also provides individual prayer and Christ centered meditation and counseling. Mentoring for new Christians is also available, as well as recovery counseling, and crisis referrals to local agencies in cooperation with local churches.
- The Center is about 1000 sq. ft., and is currently available for use by the Body of Christ for meetings, retreats, and any other purpose the space allows, to the Glory of God the Father. There is sound equipment available, and seating as well.To schedule an event or for more information, please call Sharron at 530-598-0679
- The CCL also hosts special events, which include classes on such subjects as life skills, budgeting, beginning or enriching your prayer life, healing of memories ("Learning to Let Go of the Past and Move Forward") and setting boundaries ("Learning to Set Boundaries With Love"). More classes to be scheduled are Playing Worship music, Walking in the Prophetic, Prophetic painting, and Liturgical dance. A workshop is being scheduled in the Spring/Summer of 2017, "10 Questions to Discern Your Heavenly Identity".
- Workshops coming up:
- DON'T BE A PARKED CAR!--Find and do the kingdom job you were created to do!
- Setting Boundaries In Love
- Breaking the Poverty Mindset: Budgeting in spite of yourself
- Finding Your Heavenly Identity
- 7 Steps for Highly Effective Relationships